Greater Victoria Areas
3223 Wishart Road in VICTORIA: Co Wishart South Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 423843
3223 Wishart Road Co Wishart South VICTORIA V9C 3P8$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,637 sq. ft.152 m2Single-level living in this stunningly updated rancher! Located on a beautiful fenced and cedar lined private corner lot is this beautiful 4 bed plus den, 3 full bath home ready to be called yours! The light and bright open plan concept kitchen/living/dining space is great for entertaining, opening to a sunny Laid stone deck and private outdoor space. Living area includes large windows for natural light to flood in, a cozy gas fireplace for those cold winter months; Kitchen has been updated and has a range of new stainless steel appliances; (Garage has been re-purposed into a bachelor suite (not full kitchen) and is being used as a short term rental- Master bed and ensuite have also been created to be used in the same manner); Large, separate storage (Not pictured) also on property; Lots of parking, conveniently located close to rec centers, shopping, parks, schools and more. View our Virtual 3D tour today! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
3510 Wishart Road in VICTORIA: Co Wishart South Land for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 421203
3510 Wishart Road Co Wishart South VICTORIA V9C 3B1$2,100,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 421203Development opportunity! 2.69 Acres with imminent approval for a 12 single-family lot subdivision within the City of Colwood. The property is scheduled for 4th reading at city hall within a month, and will be the first development through Colwoods’ new Site Adaptive Planning process. Subdivision and servicing still to be done. The population of the City of Colwood is projected to reach 27,000 by 2038, which will continue the demand for developments like this. Don’t miss this opportunity! This property and plan will offer a treed neighbourhood that takes advantage of the natural environment providing some beautiful views over the Salish Sea and Olympic Mountains. Price does not include GST. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.